tiistai 9. tammikuuta 2007

Agility trainings



Nemi's first agility trainings in year 2007 were on monday 8.1. For some reason, what I don't know, Nemi still thinks that this training place (picture of the place from outside) scary place - some people is ghost (or something) to her.. and she has some difficults to concentrated to work with me. But when she concentrates she is really nice work with :)

First we trained a exercise where meaning was train slalom - how to go to slalom from other obstacle. The train was some kind of oval: pipetunnel, slalom, 3 jumps, pipetunnel, slalom and a jump. Nemi went nicely to slalom but then went out of it - and barked. We tried it couple times and then we give up - and went trained other things for while.

We went to train some one off obstacles: tire jump, dog walk, a-frame and teeter. Nemi has been difficults in tire jump, many times she has done it wrong. Now I trained it to both sides and so different ways as I could - and Nemi jumped it every time right :) I was so glad and proud of her :)
Dog walk we trained also couple times, I put a little bit meatball to contact zone - and Nemi run to eat it. :) She sat very nicely on the contact - I train it that I can go couple meters away and Nemi has to sit down on the contact. And then I come back and give her more meatball. Normally she do it very nice :)
Then we trained a-frame, almost same way than dog walk. Nemi sat on contact zone also on a-frame. Then we trained it with a jump, first jump, then turn to a - and stop to contact.
First I thought that could we train a teeter, because there wasn't nobody to help with it. And I didn't want to that Nemi'll scary it. But luckily Nemi did this also so nice that I could give her what to do and she did it - so she hasn't too much speed...

Then we train that how to dog go fast to pipetunnel, and then jump and pipetunnel and finally two jumps and pipetunnel. There was a bit meatball after pipetunnel... First Nemi tried to go straight to eat meatball - but then we tried to do it again. And then she realize what to do :)

And finally we go to train this slalom -train. Now it went better than in begin of class - but we have still some difficults in it.

Anyway, it was  good trainings - there was a lot of things that I was very happy about :)



Ei kommentteja: