keskiviikko 11. huhtikuuta 2007

Short obedience trains


We were jogging in forest on Monday morning. Dogs run and play together :) and finally I practised a little bit obedience with Nemi.

Healing - a start was good but then.. I would give candy earlier..  Sometimes she sat nicely when I stop walked and sometimes not.. As you can see, she almost sit end of healing... I don't always keep food in my hand when we practise ;)

Down in motion 1 & 2 - Well.. I don't trus her, but I know that she knows what a word "maahan" (
=down) means.. So I should just say it and I shouldn't show her how to go down.. It is just my (bad) habit. And this isn't ready ok this move.. I should throw candy to Nemi, because she can't be down enough long time..

Recall 1 & 2  - Quite good, but she was a little bit too keenly.




Ei kommentteja: